£42,000 per annum
Full Time, Days, Monday - Friday
Manufacturing & FMCG
5th Jan 2021
Excellent salary and overall employment benefits working for a reputable FMCG company on their rotating shift pattern with no weekend work! Our client is seeking a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to undertake a varied and challenging maintenance role as part of a supportive maintenance team, who work together as a tight-knit group. Other benefits include full sick pay, and lengthy holiday entitlement as well as a salary of over £42,000. If you have proven Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance experience in a high speed production/ FMCG manufacturing environment, this role could be for you!
- Responsibility for maintaining electrical systems relating to the infrastructure of the site. Including effluent plant and water bore hole pumps, (if deemed competent)
- Responsibility for maintaining mechanical systems/machinery
- Working closely with ESC, (Engineering systems co-ordinator), to update and improve the CMMS.
- Responsibly for completing PPM paperwork, and ensuring CMMS system is concurrent to site needs
- Maintaining lighting systems internal and external.
- Testing of electrical installations. Including minor alterations.
- Maintenance and repairs of portable appliances.
- Minor electrical installations.
- Will need to ensure compliance with all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Must ensure appropriate use of PPE at all times.
- Must adopt a flexible approach to work and be willing to undertake work in any part of the factory for which you are suitably trained.
The Right Person
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (C&G or ONC or HNC)
- Time served in Mechanical or electrical discipline is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Health and Safety Awareness.
- Employees who are willing to undertake training and development to achieve relevant qualification will be considered.
- A salary of £42,000
- 24 days holiday provision
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Rewards Scheme
- Occupational sick pay (after short qualifying period)
- Seasonal Shutdown
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
If you are currently a Mechanically and Electrically skilled Maintenance Engineer and looking for your next challenge then please apply today!
Apply Now >