HGV Class 1 Driver
Tamworth, West Midlands
£140 – 155 Day Rate
Full Time, Days or Night shifts
Transport & Haulage
5th Jan 2021
A well-established distribution company in Tamworth are looking for experienced Class 1 Drivers. Our client is looking to expand their large team of quality drivers to work on an ongoing basis. The role will involve morning or night starts and you will be responsible for delivering general haulage to various clients.
The Job Role:
- Delivery of roller caged goods safely to the customer
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed in line with company procedure
- Responsible for filling in the customer check sheets and report any defects to Office Team
- Responsible for keeping the depot informed of any issues during the shift
- Make deliveries to customers’ premises, acting in a professional manner at all times, and observing site rules.
- To act in a responsibly and safely responsibly on the road and customer premises at all times
- Driving in a fuel-efficient manner
- Able to move roller cages from vehicle to store, via use of a tail lift.
- Be able to communicate well at store delivery points.
- Pay rate would be between £140-£150 daily rate
- Monday to Friday with possible weekends
- Start times will be around 05:00 – 10:00 // 18:00 – 22:00
Experience / Requirements:
- In-date CPC is essential
- Digi tachograph card holder
- Maximum of 3 Points on Driving Licence
- Nights out would be advantageous
- Up to date CV with previous work history is ideal
- PPE (Hi-Vis, Safety boots, etc...)
- 2 Year Class 1 experience is necessary
For More Information Contact:
Mitchell Bailey – Transport Consultant
E-Mail - email@example.com
Phone - 01903 838383
Apply Now >