Forklift (FLT) Driver
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Full Time, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm with overtime available
Manufacturing & FMCG
11th Jan 2021
Our client based in Corwen has created more than 100 permanent positions in the last 4 years and still looking for more and currently recruiting for Forklift drivers to join the team.
Offering a competitive salary, 33 days holiday per year with overtime and progression opportunities.
Forklift Driver Job Role
- As an Forklift Driver you will be driving the forklift around the site and carrying out a number of duties ranging from loading and unloading deliveries, moving stock or line feeding.
- A valid Counterbalance FLT license is essential for this role.
- A good attitude to timekeeping and attendance is essential and having access to your own transport is desirable due to location and shift times.
- Working Monday-Friday on alternating shifts of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm with overtime available.
Forklift Driver Benefits:
As an Forklift Driver you will receive:
- Competitive starting hourly rate of £9.04 with pay increase after 12 weeks to £9.39
- Overtime available
- Full Training with room to develop
- 33 days a year holiday after completion of probation period
- Bank Holiday & Christmas shutdowns
- Job Security – Temp to perm
Apply Now >