MIG Welder Fabricator
Temp - Perm
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
Full Time, Days
Manufacturing & FMCG
14th Jan 2021
Proactive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting for their client, a reputable sheet metal & fabrication company. They are looking to increase their team to meet current workload demand, with an experienced MIG welder fabricator. For the successful MIG welder fabricator this is an opportunity to work within a busy and expanding company working on bespoke products making every day a different challenge, offering a competitive hourly rate and occasional overtime.
- MIG welder fabricator
- Working with mainly mild steel along with other materials
- Prepare metal for machine assembly
- Set and operate a range of machines including guillotine, saw and punch
- Fabrication both basic and complex
- Working from detailed engineering drawings
- Working within a busy and forward thinking engineering workshop on you own as well as in a team
- Working on bespoke projects from start to completion making every day different!
Experience and Requirements;
- Previously worked as a MIG welder Fabricator
- MUST be able to fabricate from detailed engineering drawings
- Having worked with a range of machinery including punch, saw and guillotine
- Any relevant city and guilds or NVQ qualifications would be advantageous
If you are an experienced MIG welder fabricator currently looking for a new challenge to work on bespoke products where every day is different then please apply today!!!
Apply Now >