Temp - Perm
Full Time, 40.00
2nd Feb 2021
Proactive Personnel Limited are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist to start working for our prestigious client based in the Stoke-on-Trent area. Whether you are currently unemployed or seeking a new career challenge due to pandemic this could the perfect opportunity for you!
The Job Role:
- Able to fully program, set and operate a variety of CNC machines centres using Fanuc/Siemeins controls
- Working to tight tolerances & deadlines.
- Able to interpret & work to engineering drawings without supervision.
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment & carry out self-inspection.
- Work on your own initiative
- Planning and organising
- Communicating with management
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum experience: 3 years
- Time served - NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- The drive to progress within the company
Apply Now >