£22,000 - £25,000
Full Time, Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
12th Feb 2021
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Cannock. We are currently recruiting for the role of Sales Executive to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- Proactively search for and work with new and existing customers and partners to develop and execute the sales development strategy.
- Drive research and analysis of sales opportunities within the Global market.
- Execute sales plans, both short and long range, to support sales objectives.
- Partner with business owners calling on potential customers and provide market expertise, territory knowledge, and actively assist/drive deal closure.
- Maintains a high level of support for ongoing business aimed at satisfying expectations.
- Persuasively communicates and educates prospective and existing customers on products required that provide the best application to the business needs.
- Creating and updating activity reports
- Achieve monthly targets of activity and purchasing revenue
- Work closely with purchasing desk and senior management on “Big Ticket” opportunities
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of telemarketing/telesales experience in acquiring new accounts and growing existing supplier base.
- Experience within Technology Sector a preference
- Ability to continuously and tirelessly hunt for new opportunities
- Proficiency in pipeline and account management as well as use of sales management tools
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build trust rapport and relationships with a variety of stakeholders within targeted and managed accounts.
- Ability to assess customer requirements and present solutions, both verbally and written, that are tailored to meeting supplier key requirements and that of the business.
- Ability and willingness to maintain a high-octane Telemarketing approach across the Globe
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced, high performance environment
Apply Now >