£10.00-£12.50 per hour
Full Time, Monday-Friday 08:00-17:30
Transport & Haulage
16th Feb 2021
Proactive personnel are interested in speaking with candidates who have experience with hook lift as this is essential to the role.
Reporting directly to the Transport Manager, the job holder will be responsible for assisting in the safe and efficient operation of the Company’s services and the defined areas of responsibility within the business. As the face of our clients business, the jobholder will ensure full compliance with all legislation regarding driver’s activities and make every effort to ensure that all customers receive a high standard of service on the due day.
The job holder will be required to drive and operate hook lift with wagon and drag.
- Ensuring that all transport compliance, legislation and in-house procedures are complied with at all times.
- Working with the Transport Manager, ensure all vehicles are serviced and maintained in a fit and road worthy condition at all times in accordance with the Company’s Operating License requirements.
- Performing Daily vehicles checks / defect reporting.
- Carrying out all driving duties in a safe manner as instructed by the Transport Manager.
- Must adhere to Tachograph & Working Time Directive Regulations.
- Must adhere to company health & safety regulations.
Skills & experience:
- Current Class 1 driving licence essential,
- Hook lift experience is essential
- Wag and Drag experience is needed
- £10 PAYE
- £12.50 LTD/Umbrella
Drivers must have no more than 3 points on their license and be available starting 22nd february
Apply Now >