Full Time, Monday-Friday
17th Feb 2021
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Budgeting Specialist within the legal sector. As a member of the Costs Management Team, you need to be dedicated, motivated with the ability to organise your workload to meet deadlines.
You will report to the Head of Costs Management within the Drafting Department and assist in delivering a first class service to our customers both within and outside the company.
- Preparing Precedent H
- Dealing with negotiations and Precedent R
- Attending CCMCs
- Advising clients on all aspects of costs management and providing input on retainers/rates in live cases as and when required.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- A practical and flexible approach to work.
- Good general IT skills.
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems – in-house training given.
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
- Proven experience of drafting Costs Budgets
- Experience of negotiations / Costs Management Advocacy preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of Proclaim
- Excel literate to a good standard
- Working effectively within a team
- Personality and Tenacity essential.
- Competitive basic salary
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Training and progression opportunities
- Free parking
- Onsite canteen
- Accessible to public transport
- Office situated close to M57 & M62 motorways
Apply Now >