Full Time, Monday-Friday
17th Feb 2021
Proactive Personnel Ltd are looking to recruit a Costs Draftsman / Costs Draftsperson / Costs Lawyer.
The most suitable candidate must have minimum 2 years’ experience in drafting anything ranging from standard Fast Track PI cases right up to complex Clinical Negligence and Commercial Litigation cases and able to provide evidence of doing so at interview.
THE COSTS DRAFTSMAN / COSTS DRAFTSPERSON / COSTS LAWYER ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Drafting Formal/Informal Bill of Costs/Precedent ‘S’ on cases including but not restricted to:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Housing Disrepair
- Mortgage Mis-selling, Mortgage Mis-calculation
- Undisclosed Commissions
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Injury
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Serious RTA
- Financial claims
- Holiday Claims
- Drafting and Negotiating of Costs Budgets on all of the above case types
- Occasional Negotiation and Advocacy as and when required by the business
- Training of less experienced staff
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems – in-house training given.
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
- Experience within a similar role essential.
- Knowledge of the industry advantageous.
- Personality and Tenacity essential.
- Competitive basic salary
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day off for Birthdays
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Training and progression opportunities
- Free parking
- Onsite canteen
- Accessible to public transport
- Office situated close to M57 & M62 motorways
Apply Now >