Full Time, Monday-Friday
17th Feb 2021
Proactive Personnel Ltd are recruiting for a Senior Negotiator within the legal sector.
As a Senior Negotiator within the negotiations department, you will be required to deal with a case load of Multi Track matters with a value of up to £300,000.00. It is important that you are able to manage your time effectively to complete daily tasks, provide a high quality of client care and ensure your work load is kept within our Service Level agreements.
This role will also require you to work towards a monthly individual target provided by your Team leader, assist junior members of the team and liaise with other departments when appropriate.
Additional training will be provided on case management systems.
- Customer care
- Achieving a monthly Target
- Undertaking an itemised valuation of costs presented and providing clear, concise guidance as to recoverability
- Communicating with opponents, customers and relevant disbursements providers such as Counsel’s chambers.
- Communicating with other departments, Team Leaders and Managers
- Completing daily task list and ensuring case load is kept within the negotiation Service Level Agreements
- Answering the Negotiation call group and dealing with queries where possible. Directing the call appropriately where calls cannot be reasonably dealt with.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the business to assist your development
- Working effectively within a team.
- Have a full knowledge of the cost management process and how it applies to negotiations.
- Experience of all types of Bills including Precedent S.
- Have a full knowledge of all relevant case law.
- Managing a workload of multiple claim types.
- Knowledge of enhanced hourly rates, how they are calculated and when the apply.
- Customer service and communication skills.
- Effectively prioritise workload in order to comply with SLAs
- Good computer skills
- Strong organisational skills to ensure all incoming work is tracked and actioned accordingly
- Attention to detail in ensuring all client preferences are adhered to
- Accurate data input
- Can work well within a team and independently
- High level of literacy and able to communicate professionally
- Salary dependant on experience
- 22 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
- Birthday Bonus day
- Opportunity to further progress within the Negotiation Department and others areas of the business.
Apply Now >