Senior Key Account Coordinator
up to £30,000
Full Time, Monday to Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Logistics & Supply Chain
7th Apr 2021
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Cannock. We are currently recruiting for the role of Senior Key Account Coordinator join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- Have a detailed understanding of the Customer’s business and ensure that the service provided meets customer needs, now and in the future.
- Build and maintain an expert level of knowledge of the current business processes within the
- Business Unit.
- Use this knowledge to identify process and efficiency improvements to the benefits of both the company and the customer.
- Track the agreed metrics and drive action items based on results to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Own the customer forecast, including volume, revenue and cost, on a monthly basis reporting details of any changes within forecast numbers.
- Understand the customer P&L and ensure the financial performance is at the agreed quoted levels.
- If below expected levels, then have the ability to identify root causes and implement recovery actions.
- Ensuring that the account remains profitable and guarding against customer “scope creep over time.
- Manage financial quote versus actual reviews.
- Manage the Customer Satisfaction Metrics (CSMP scoring).
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Lead the customer Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) and the internal monthly programme reviews and work closely with other departments where their input is required.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event customer issues.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments in order to provide the best service to the account and to run the account efficiently.
- Carry out other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Experience / Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years working in a customer relationship role.
- Experience of working in a supply chain environment
- Used to managing their own account and taking ownership for it.
- Reverse logistics experience is preferable.
- Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision maker - able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Excellent engagement and influencing skills, able to build strong, effective working relationships
- quickly gaining trust and respect.
- Able to undertake budget setting and demonstrate appropriate financial management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A DBS check is required for this role.
Apply Now >