Temp - Perm
Full Time, 39 hour per week, 2 shift rotation
Manufacturing & FMCG
19th Apr 2021
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Do you want to work for a large, award winning manufacturing business within the Telford area? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so we want to hear from you!!! Our client has a number of fantastic opportunities for Assembly Operatives working a 2 shift rotation. This is a great opportunity to start a long term career within a stable and growing business that offers starting salary of £10.54ph, salary increases and bonuses after 12 weeks. Contact Megan Lancaster today for an immediate registration.
THE JOB ROLE
As Assembly Operative your role will involve:
- Working in a fast paced Assembly environment.
- Assembling products.
- Using power tools.
- Following a 5S process within the manufacturing area.
- Hitting daily targets to meet customer demands.
- Quality checking products.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Assembly experience is not essential, however you MUST have a willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast paced assembly environment.
- You must be happy working to targets.
- You will enjoy working in a diverse and evolving environment.
- You must be committed to the role and company.
- Previous use of power tools is highly advantageous.
- A starting hourly rate of £10.54ph.
- Salary progression available.
- Hours – 2 shift rotation - 5.40am – 1.50pm and 2pm – 10.10pm.
- Monthly attendance bonus after 12 weeks.
- A permanent role after a temporary period.
- Subsidised canteen facilities.
- Progression opportunities available.
- Full training and ongoing support.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >