Temp - Perm
Full Time, 39 hour per week, 2 shift rotation
Manufacturing & FMCG
19th Apr 2021
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Do you want to work for a large, award winning manufacturing business within the Telford area? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so we want to hear from you!!! Our client has a number of fantastic opportunities for FLT Drivers working a 2 shift rotation. This is a great opportunity to start a long term career within a stable and growing business that offers a starting hourly rate of £11.17ph, salary increases and bonuses after 12 weeks. Contact Megan Lancaster today for an immediate registration.
THE JOB ROLE
As the FLT Driver you will be required to hold an in date Counterbalance or Reach license:
- Operating the FLT within the warehouse.
- Order picking.
- Shrink wrapping.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous FLT experience is ESSENTIAL.
- An in date Counterbalance or Reach License is ESSENTIAL.
- This role is NOT solely based on the FLT truck therefore you must be happy working in all areas within the warehouse.
- You MUST have a willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- You must be happy working to targets.
- You will be happy working in a diverse and evolving environment.
- You must be committed to the role and company.
- A starting hourly rate of £11.17ph.
- Salary progression available.
- Hours – a 2 shift rotation – 6am – 2pm and 2pm– 10pm.
- Monthly attendance bonus after 12 weeks.
- A permanent role after a temporary period.
- Subsidised canteen facilities.
- Progression opportunities available.
- Full training and ongoing support.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >