Warehouse Operative - Immediate Start
Temp - Perm
Full Time, 39 hours per week, Mon-Fri 2pm - 10pm
Manufacturing & FMCG
19th Apr 2021
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Do you want to work for a large, award winning manufacturing business within the Telford area? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so we want to hear from you!!! Our client has a number of fantastic opportunities for Warehouse Operatives working 2pm – 10pm. This is a great opportunity to start a long term career within a stable and growing business that offers a starting hourly rate of £10.42ph, salary increases and bonuses after 12 weeks. Contact Megan Lancaster today for an immediate registration.
THE JOB ROLE
As a Warehouse Operative your role will involve:
- Order picking using a handheld scanner and pick notes.
- Shrink wrapping of products.
- Moving stock within the warehouse.
- Hitting daily targets to meet customer demands.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Warehouse experience is not essential, however you MUST have a willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- You must be happy working to targets.
- You will be happy working in a diverse and evolving environment.
- You must be committed to the role and company.
- A starting hourly rate of £10.42ph.
- Salary progression available.
- Hours – a fixed afternoon shift - 2pm – 10pm
- Monthly attendance bonus after 12 weeks.
- A permanent role after a temporary period.
- Subsidised canteen facilities.
- Progression opportunities available.
- Full training and ongoing support.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >