Customer Service Adviser
Temp - Perm
£18,000- £19,000 per annum
Full Time, 9am- 5pm Monday- Friday
Customer Service, Call Centre & Helpdesk
23rd Apr 2021
Our client is a prestigious and well known brand who has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, personable and tenacious Graduate or Customer Service Adviser looking to take their first steps in their professional career to join their small established team on a temp to perm basis. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Managing outbound and inbound calls to the business – around 80 per day.
- Running of your own ledgers working from the most overdue backwards.
- Daily use of SAP – full training will be given.
- Building rapport with Customers.
- Logging invoice queries and requests.
- Day to day administration within the department
Experience / Requirements:
- Customer Service experience would be beneficial .
- This role would suit a highly motivated, hard working and personable candidate who is keen to learn.
- Excellent PC Skills are essential.
- The ability to multi task, work unsupervised and exhibit high levels of initiative is ESSENTIAL.
- A temporary to permanent contract.
- A competitive salary of £18,000- £19,000 per annum.
- Free Parking.
- Great career progression prospects.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >