Customer Service Administrator
Full Time, 8am-5pm (Late shift required)
Customer Service, Call Centre & Helpdesk
23rd Apr 2021
Are you an experienced Service Controller / Customer Service Advisor seeking a busy and challenging role within a friendly team? Our client if offering a permanent contract paying an annual salary of £19,700 with excellent benefits. If you have strong organisational / planning skills coupled with great attention to detail and looking for a new role then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Logging reactive and maintenance calls received, report them to the Operations Manager
- Supporting the Coordinator as and when required.
- Answering the service desk phones and deal with enquiries
- Passing calls to engineers
- Chasing parts and update service operative software to correct status and purchase order delivered
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager and ensuring that targets are consistently achieved
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have experience within a similar administration / customer service based role.
- You will be highly organised, be able to multi task and be happy working in a busy and at times challenging environment.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- Own transport would be preferred.
- A permanent contract within a well established local business.
- Varied working hours between 8am-5pm, with one late shift per week.
- Free onsite parking.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >