£9.00 - £9.50
Full Time, 40
Administration & Secretarial
4th Oct 2021
Temporary Contract – 6 Months
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm (30 minute lunch)
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
- Double vaccination
- Enhanced DBS check (or willing to get one)
- Reception and telephone duties.
- General administration, typing, filing, minute taking and photocopying.
- Maintenance of records in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To act as minute taker as and when required by the manager.
- To liaise with residents family and members of the public as required.
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time that are appropriate to the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of working with IT systems.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to relate appropriately to residents, staff, relatives and other professionals and members of the public.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads.
- Experience of office procedures, systems and equipment.
- Experience in working in an office role.
Apply Now >