Up to £35,000 DOE
Full Time, 9.00 – 5.30 M-T, 9.00 – 5.00 F = 37 hours
6th Jan 2022
Proactive Personnel are a market leading Recruitment Company with over 125 employees specialising in supplying first class temporary and permanent workers to our client groups throughout the UK from our 11 offices based in and around Shropshire, the North West and the East & West Midlands.
Approaching our 23rd year of trading, Proactive Personnel is enjoying a period of significant growth having celebrated our most successful year to date in 2021. We are now keen to recruit a passionate, experienced and knowledgeable Marketing Professional to join our team and to take our Marketing Department further forward.
THE MARKETING OPPORTUNITY:
The successful applicant will be a confident all-round self-starter with the knowledge, skills and experience to elevate the Proactive Brand to the next level. Salary is negotiable and opportunities are exciting!
Although Shropshire area would be preferred, for the right applicant we are flexible to consider the role being based at one of our other branch locations. All levels considered, however you must have solid experience of Digital Marketing, implementing SEO strategies, Managing Social Media accounts, creating and managing Marketing Campaigns and writing accurate and creative Copy – these are essential parts of this role as are; excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, a creative flair and a passion for all aspects of Marketing.
Our Marketing department evolved from a standing start only a few years ago and has developed impressively to where we are today! However we are now ready for the next leap and to find the right person who will embrace this challenge and get us there! This is very much an autonomous hands-on Marketing role where you will be responsible for creating, coordinating and executing all aspects of the day to day Marketing function within the business as well as being responsible for overseeing and developing a Marketing Assistant so that department objectives can be readily achieved.
- The goal is to cultivate our client’s and candidate’s interest in our services in ways that strengthen our business reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive digital marketing plan and strategy for the company, working with the Board and internal Sales Teams to ensure that marketing activities are in line with the larger goals of the organisation.
- Autonomous management of the Marketing Department, including ongoing development of a Marketing Assistant.
- Manage company social media accounts – creation and scheduling of engaging content and adverts.
- Writing copy with dynamic content creation, including the design of eye-catching graphics, optimised blog posts and marketing emails.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Manage company website, continued maintenance and liaising with web developer regarding updates to improve website functionality, appearance and SEO optimisation.
- Respond to online queries from members of the public, candidates and clients.
- Manage the use of PPC advertising; monitoring and analysing campaign results.
- Update Company branding to ensure a consistent and professional appearance is maintained across all mediums.
- Design, create and order promotional items, including flyers, posters, brochures & branded merchandise.
- Reporting to the Board and providing detailed marketing reports and analysis for monthly Board-meetings.
- Coordinate and provide marketing support to the business to include; advice, administration, materials, training and support according to the needs of the business.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of GDPR and Recruitment legislation and applying this to all marketing channels.
- Conduct market research and analysis to establish trends and brand awareness.
- Initiate, organise and project manage New Business Development marketing campaigns and new marketing initiatives and concepts that will enhance our company’s sales success.
- You will be passionate about marketing and have an abundance of ideas for building effective strategies – bringing a robust skill set of successful techniques and methods to promote our services and public image further.
- A confident and positive self-starter who is experienced at working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Professional approach and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Have some experience of managing or supervising staff
- Have the commitment to succeed and to make a difference.
- Be able to demonstrate success and how you have developed within your previous role
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to multi-task effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and people skills, a good team player with a good sense of humour!
- Have at least 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Graduate in Marketing or similar Marketing qualification
- A thorough understanding of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Very proficient in MS Office suite and experience of; CRM / Photoshop / Hoot Suite / Canva / Beepro / Google Analytics / PPC / Data Analysis and Statistics methods.
- Flexibility to travel to our other branches as required
- A full clean UK driving licence is preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
- The autonomy to build and develop the Marketing department
- Fully funded study towards further qualifications
- Employee Reward & Engagement Scheme
- Staff celebrations and weekends away
- Increased holiday for long service
- Fun, friendly and dynamic working environment
- Working for a Company who genuinely care about people and who will support you to achieve your career goals.
If this excites you…then we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and brief covering letter, detailing your current situation and salary expectations, to Jenny Boyle – Regional Director to: Jenny.email@example.com
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >