Reception and Customer Service
- To be the first point of contact for all callers and visitors and to respond to their queries confidently, knowledgeably and in a professional manner, ensuring that they are given a positive impression of the charity
- To keep abreast of all the Charity’s services to ensure enquiries can be dealt with at first contact wherever possible prior to being transferred to other team members
- To take clear and concise messages where the call has not been able to be resolved or transferred and ensure these reach the recipient without undue delay
- To welcome and greet all visitors courteously and ensure they are transferred to the appropriated person without delay and are given a positive impression of the charity
- To deal effectively and promptly with all incoming and outgoing mail using the appropriate logging systems.
- To ensure that enquiries received through the info email address are dealt with professionally and promptly
- To use a compassionate and non-judgemental approach when being contacted by someone needing support
Business Administration, Monitoring and Data Analysis
- To provide a full administrative service to Operations, Training, HR, Finance, IT and Business Development
- To work closely with Senior Managers in the co-ordination and quality and contractual monitoring of services, ensuring the on-going delivery of high quality services
- To provide support to staff that helps to ensure that all equipment is operational at all times such as IT, telecoms, and in line with Health & Safety requirements.
- To provide timely, accurate and detailed reports in relation to the service(s) at both regular intervals and on an ad-hoc basis and present the reports in a range of settings e.g. Teams, Senior Managers, or Commissioners as required
- To use the Charity’s CRM system to ensure all information is kept up to date
- Be able to read data and clean data in a meticulous fashion to prevent errors that can impact on targets and monitoring results.
- To organise travel, make bookings, obtain tickets etc. as required
Premises and Facilities:
- Support the Business Team Leader with the building entry and exit systems ensuring an accurate log is kept and update the key log and monitor the distribution of keys
- To carry out general housekeeping to ensure that the premises and facilities are secure, safe, clean and welcoming
- Preparing rooms according to different specifications
- To contribute as appropriate to ensure stock levels of stationary, materials, and promotional items are adequately maintained.
- Taking and placing orders to arrange catering and refreshments for clients, communicating options and arranging delivery
- Reporting faults and ensuring actions are taken to ensure that all equipment is working effectively.
- Arranging and assisting contractors with access to the premises and facilities as required and dealing with enquiries and communications in a timely manner in relation to the maintenance and upkeep of the charities premises.
- To work with the Business Team Leader in ensuring Fire alarm/ Emergency lighting and other routine checks are regularly carried out and logged
- To work with the Business Team Leader to ensure all routine maintenance checks are carried out by the identified service contracts and logged appropriately
- Note: This list is not exhaustive and the responsibilities of this post may change in line with the developing requirements of the organisation, subject to appropriate consultation with the post-holder.
- To attend all learning and development opportunities deemed appropriate by the organisation.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be required within the scope of the post
- At all times, address internal and external enquiries in a professional manner ensuring internal and external customers are addressed courteously, specifically showing sensitivity towards those who may have mental health issues and challenges
- At all times, maintain organisational, client and employee confidentiality and adhere to the General Data Protection Regulations and any subsequent legislation which supersedes the Act.
To undertake all duties and act at all times, in accordance with the organisation’s Policies and Procedures, particularly in respect of Equality & Diversity, Confidentiality and Health and Safety.