Temp - Perm
£8.50 Per Hour
Full Time, 19:00 – 07:00 4 on 4 0ff and 3 on 3off
Sales & Marketing
23rd Jan 2019
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Stafford. We are currently recruiting the role of Goods In Administrator (Nights) to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- Working Nights 1900 - 07-00 on a 4 off, 3 on3 off rotating weekend shift pattern (Full Time)
- The successful candidate will be required to allocate products across the distribution centre or hauliers using the WMS.
- You will also be responsible for all inbound and outbound hauliers documentation ensuring that all checks are completed.
- Full training is provided however experience having worked within a sales admin or stock allocation role is advantageous.
- During the Training period you will be required to works days on a 8:30 - 5 Monday - Friday.
Experience / Requirements:
- Attention to detail/accuracy.
- Planning and organising skills, high level of numeracy.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Adaptable and methodical approach to work/training.
- Conscientious and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills in order to deliver accurate information.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft office packages.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Potential permanent contract
Apply Now >