Temp - Perm
£20,000 Per Year
Full Time, Monday to Friday; 9am – 5pm
Accounts & Finance
23rd Jan 2019
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Hixon. We are currently recruiting the role of Accounts Clerk to join an existing team. Our client is a well established company offering exciting opportunities for Candidates who are looking for development and progression.
The Job Role:
- To maintain accurate accounting records to meet financial regulations and to support the internal controls within both the accounts department and other departments within the business.
- To work as a team to ensure the company’s bank balance is always positive.
Maintain accurate accounting records:
- Ensure all invoices are posted correctly to both the sales & purchase ledgers.
- Ensure all transactions for sales receipts & purchase payments are recorded correctly.
Purchase Invoice control:
- Ensure all purchase invoices are cleared for payment in line with the correct authorisation..
- Chase & Collect all outstanding debt due within agreed terms.
- Issue and recorded petty cash payments.
- Check & pay employees expenses
- The key accountabilities detailed above are not exhaustive and you will be required to undertake other duties commensurate with this role.
Experience / Requirements:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Car owner due to location
- Experience within a similar role
- Free on site parking
- Permanent opportunity
- Kitchen facilities
Apply Now >