Full Time, Monday - Friday 07:00-16:30
18th Mar 2019
Our client is one of the largest Dealerships within the area and are looking to expand their team of HGV Mechanics/Technicians within the Depot.
Our client is looking for individuals that can not only strengthen their team but also provide in-depth training and development within the business to help their team become the best they can be within the company.
The Job Role:
- To maintain and service the companies Fleet of Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and callouts on behalf of the client when required
Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 5 years post apprenticeship)
- A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred.
- Essential that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ Level Three Qualification (PLEASE NOTE – Applicants without this will not be considered for selection)
Apply Now >